Governing Board Members
The Governing Body for the Academy is responsible for overseeing the operations of the school. The Carondelet Leadership Academy Board of Directors meets regularly throughout the school year. Our Board members are listed below:
- Joe Jacobson (jjacobson [at] stlclacademy [dot] org) (President)
- Lori Kindler (lkindler [at] stlclacademy [dot] org) (Vice President)
- Timothy Bick (tbick [at] stlclacademy [dot] org) (Treasurer)
- Alice Duarte-Fletcher (aduarte-fletcher [at] stlclacademy [dot] org) (Secretary)
- Julia Maret (jmaret [at] stlclacademy [dot] org)
- Elizabeth Miner (eminer [at] stlclacademy [dot] org)
Board meetings are held on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m., excluding the month of December. The Board welcomes public participation in school affairs and encourages parents and citizens to speak out on concerns that they have about the school.
Open to the public, meetings begin at 6PM in the Library at Carondelet Leadership Academy, 7604 Michigan Ave. St. Louis, Mo 63111.
Disclaimer: Subject to change due to holidays.
The Governing Board has voted on, and approved school policies. Please click here to view our policies.